Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Deep hood provides additional coverage from the sun; lightweight stretch fabric moves with you
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- 179 g (6.3 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnMaterials